Street Outreach Workers (SOW) will respond to street violence under the operations of the San Francisco Street Violence Intervention Program, a street outreach and crisis response initiative created to reduce and intervene in youth related street violence for the City and County of San Francisco. San Francisco street violence refers to any severe conflict perpetuated by rival territories which may be initiated by turfs or other street associations’ rivalry. SOWs will be part of a geographic team responsible for street outreach and crisis intervention in one of the following neighborhoods:...
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County
- (-) Remove Operations filter Operations
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360