The Re-entry and Recovery Housing (RRH) is a program of HealthRight360 and serves 25 male participants. These participants are from the Criminal Justice and Substance Use Disorder population, having completed residential treatment or coming directly from incarceration. The participants work to transition from residential treatment and incarceration to being fully productive members of the society. Participants search for employment, attend required meetings and work to reintegrate with their families. The employment hours are 10:00PM to 6:30AM Friday and Saturday night and On-Call as...
- (-) Remove Los Angeles County filter Los Angeles County
- (-) Remove Regular Part-Time filter Regular Part-Time
- (-) Remove Substance Use Disorder filter Substance Use Disorder
- (-) Remove Ventura County filter Ventura County
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove San Diego County filter San Diego County