Project ADAPT is an adult outpatient program that provides culturally competent substance use and mental health services in English and Chinese. Our program offers a strengths-based, trauma-informed, harm reduction approach. Services include individual, group and case management services as well as acupuncture and access to free cultural/recreational events. We also have free community lunches and encourage developing supportive relationships and community. Our goals are to provide a safe and respectful counseling space for people from all walks of life and to reduce the impact of...
- (-) Remove Ventura County filter Ventura County
- (-) Remove HealthRIGHT 360 filter HealthRIGHT 360
- (-) Remove Regular Full-Time filter Regular Full-Time
- (-) Remove San Mateo County filter San Mateo County
- (-) Remove Asian American Recovery Services filter Asian American Recovery Services
- (-) Remove San Francisco filter San Francisco