North County Serenity House Outpatient Program provides a gender responsive, trauma informed approach to assist our participants in recovery, relationships and relapse prevention. Our comprehensive program includes therapy, psycho education classes, counseling groups, advocacy, onsite daycare, homeless supportive services and exit planning. We believe in individualizing participants’ treatment based on their need and what works best for them. Our hope for every woman is that they are able to improve their quality of life, establish a support system and develop healthy coping skills.
- Individual Therapy
- Parenting Coaching and groups
- Vocational Readiness support
- Healthy Relationships skill building
- Emotional Development groups
- Self Efficacy and Empowerment groups