The goal of HealthRIGHT 360 Re-Entry Services is to empower individuals who struggle with low literacy, histories of homelessness, limited work histories, criminal records, substance abuse, and physical and mental health concerns to attain self-sufficiency, wellness, and the realization of their ultimate potential by building skills, providing support, and role modeling professional behavior.
The Resource Center provides education, employment, housing, and economic and supportive services. HealthRIGHT 360 provides quality, accessible, targeted services to participants who face multiple barriers to reaching their education and employment goals. We combine quality in-house classes, workshops, and counseling with our strong community connections in order to create a bridge for our participants to achieve their goals.
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- GED or High School Diploma through Five Keys Charter School
- Referrals to Job Training Programs
- Practice Interviews & Clothing Closet
- Typing & Open Computer Lab
- Career Assessments
- Job & Housing Application Assistance
- Information on SLEs and Housing
- Resources in the Bay Area