We offer the following services:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical issues
- Integrated primary care and behavioral health services
- Transgender specialized care
- Follow-up of chronic and ongoing medical problems
- Routine checkups
- Screening for many health disorders and chronic disease management, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia, hepatitis, and cancers
- Women's health care services, including family planning, pregnancy test, complete obstetrical services, breast and cervical cancer screening (mammograms, Pap smears)
- Geriatric health care services
- Behavioral health services (individual and group therapy)
- Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C testing, counseling, and treatment
- Substance abuse services, including Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Tobacco cessation treatment
- TB screenings and referrals
- In-house phlebotomy
Need to make an appointment?
- The HealthRIGHT 360 Health Centers are open Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Please call 415-746-1940 during our hours of operation
Patients can meet with an eligibility worker to be screened for Healthy San Francisco, Medi-Cal, Medicare, FamilyPACT, or Covered California eligibility. All patients are given the opportunity to pay for their visit on a sliding scale. Our billing department can work with you to establish an affordable price for your doctor visits, based on your income and family size. Please bring supporting documents with you to your first visit, such as proof of income, proof of unemployment, or any other document you would like us to consider in determining your visit’s cost.
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY,
DO NOT COME TO THE HEALTH CENTER.
CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.